Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My work from this semester at SVA in NYC

Sketch I did at the Natural History Museum near Central Park, I liked the baby elephant

Homework Assignment about fear, ku kulx klan hood. Tattered edges that look like a halloween carved pumpkin's smile.

Supposed to be symbolic of sleep, I don't like the orange so I am going to fix it.
Just a homework assignment, had to create a reproduction of a montage piece we put together, Can you tell which is the original????



Darth Vader's lesser known cousin?



pew pew






Clinton wasn't the first y'all







Adobe Illustrator- from Night of the Living Dead originally





Photoshop, I don't really like computers but it's fun to be goofy sometimes.




Audrey Hepburn with an even higher beehive.



Why do the girls always look bitchy! -Oil





Yummy, we got to eat it after painting it, -Oil


It's hanging in my bathroom lol





This guy was smoking hot and I think he had a crush on me ;)


Just a photo I took from Jersey City that I love love love of downtown Manhattan. It's so quiet on that side of the Hudson too, it was very peaceful.

1 comment: