Monday, March 9, 2009

Summer 08- sketches (not the best quality)

SUMMER 08
A terribly pessimistic self portrait.

Some hidden city in the Alps I made up.


Some lame creepy girl, looks like Dakota Fanning kinda.




Every artists muse, the pristine bowl of fruit




I apologiz for the quality of some of these images but I had a crappy camera. This is a futuristic city I made up that I guess is vaguely remeniscent of Star Wars, with the air highways and skyscrapers piercing the clouds.





Another imaginary city, more Roman/Greek in influence than anything else. I did look at a picture for the Trireme though (The warship)





My interpretation of Troy, but who am I kidding, it looks just like the one from the movie lol.


A drag queen asked me to do this for a gay charity auction, apparently it sold. I wonder for how much...





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I really thought your work is wicked! As a guy with absolutely no talent in the sketching/drawing/or painting artist fields, I really enjoyed your pieces.

    ReplyDelete